The car setup used online is pulled from the existing setup for that track offline. So, for example, if you want to race Bristol Motor Speedway online, make sure you visit Bristol in Quick Race, and create a setup there. Once you start your Bristol race online, the setup you created at Bristol in Quick Race will be automatically applied. Remember, setups are track and series specific. You will need to create a setup for each track (per series) for the events you intend to race online. Also, in Game Settings, be sure to make sure “Always Use Custom Setups” is set to “Yes”. Also, once online, if you don’t want to use a custom setup, you can adjust your car to be either “looser” or “tighter” using the setup slider in the race lobby.
Articles in this section
- Is there an online qualifying mode?
- Can an online lobby host pause the countdown clock?
- How do I change my online car setup in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I get online chat to work?
- Can I watch an online race when I’m not competing?
- Can I use DLC paint schemes online in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How many times can I attempt to qualify or race in a World Challenge tournament?
- How do I join or create a World Challenge race?
- What is NASCAR World Challenge?