World Challenge is the Esports tournaments feature in NASCAR Heat 4. You must register to play on NASCARHeat.com. There are typically 2 sessions to be played: Qualifying and Finals. Qualifying sessions will run from Monday to Friday (dates subject to change) each week. You can join a World Challenge lobby or create your own and race with any number of participants. The goal is to complete a race with the fastest time possible. You will be positioned on the leaderboard based on how your time compares with ALL other World Challenge participants for that event. After the qualifying session ends, you will be placed in one of three Finals brackets: A, B, or C. The best qualifiers will be placed in A, etc. On Saturday and Sunday, you will again want to race and lay down the fastest time possible. Your time will be compared to others in your bracket. Try to win your overall bracket! You are not necessarily competing directly against others in your race. You are being compared to all other racers playing Champions. Note: Real prizing may be available. Check nascarheat.com or the in-game NASCAR Heat 4 News Feed for more details as event times are subject to change.
Articles in this section
- Is there an online qualifying mode?
- Can an online lobby host pause the countdown clock?
- How do I change my online car setup in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I get online chat to work?
- Can I watch an online race when I’m not competing?
- Can I use DLC paint schemes online in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How many times can I attempt to qualify or race in a World Challenge tournament?
- How do I join or create a World Challenge race?
- What is NASCAR World Challenge?