Go into Game Options from the Main Menu. Under the Gameplay tab, scroll down to the Quick Race Settings section. Change the AI Difficulty setting as desired. Set it to Custom to select a difficulty that best suits you, with 85 being easiest and 105 being hardest. You can also set AI Difficulty to Auto Easy, Regular, or Hard, and the AI will adapt to your driving skill based on your race results. There are also many AI settings that you can change to suit your style, such as tire wear, AI stability, mechanical failure frequency, and many more!
Articles in this section
- What are draft partners?
- Are there day to night transitions in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 4?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- Are there any driving aids in NASCAR Heat 4?
- How do I change my default difficulty level if the setting I originally chose is too hard?
- How do I change the AI settings to match my skill level?
- How do I adjust my car setup?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 4?