When in Practice Mode, there is an all-new on-track race line that displays the optimal path and real-time optimal speed of your selected track. It’s a good idea to practice first, if you aren’t familiar with a track. Please note, the practice line is only available in Practice Mode.
Articles in this section
- Can I do victory burnouts in NASCAR Heat 3?
- Some Challenges are hard to complete, what do I do?
- How do I learn the optimal race line for each track?
- How do I use the new default car setups?
- What racing wheels are compatible with NASCAR Heat 3?
- Is there a split-screen multiplayer?
- Can you race cars on tracks they don’t run on in real life?
- How many dirt tracks are in the game?
- How many tracks are in NASCAR Heat 3?
- What racing series are available in NASCAR Heat 3?