15 is the max level for employees. You need enough employees to work on multiple cars in order to achieve a maxed out car. For example, you would need to put employees on the car for your upcoming race, and put them on a car for the next race after that. That way, when you return from that initial race, that second car you worked on will still be upgraded to 85. Now you can work on that car again to get it to 100, while prepping another car for the following race, and so on.
Articles in this section
- How do I train an employee over 85%?
- How can I choose my manufacturer in Career mode?
- Can I drive in a real driver’s car in Career Mode?
- I’m not seeing any Hot Seat offers for the next series and/or can’t advance to the next series. What do I do?
- What can I spend my money on in Career Mode?
- Can I own teams in more than one series?
- Do I have to race in all series?
- Why do I need to own more than 1 Chassis?
- How do I earn career sponsors?
- How do I upgrade my Equipment?